Thursday, August 26, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

OK, I realize this is rather early to post a Thanksgiving card. :) Since I had these papers out a couple of days ago and the Fall colors were good for a Thanksgiving greeting, I put this one togehther. The company name on the paper with the leaves appears to be "Moxie". The two solid colors of card stock are from Bazzill and edged with a Martha Stewart edge punch. The sentiment is from a set of Inkadinkadoo stamps. Everything was pretty much at my fingertips so it didn't take long to put this one together.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Wow, Vicki - you are really on the ball! :) Super card - I love the fall colors. Pretty papers.

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...