Sunday, August 15, 2010

PRETTY IN PINK

A few weeks ago a friend of mine invited me to go with her to a "Garage Sale" type of sale for craft products. Multiple people brought items they no longer wanted - some were new - most were used. The stamp I used on this card was one of the items I bought at the sale. I can use it for a while and then take it back to that sale and hopefully get most of my money back from it.
The flower was colored with my SU Pretty in Pink ink pad and a Memento Bamboo Leaves dual marker. Before cutting the design with my Labels 10 dies, I ran it through the Cuttlebug with my Swiss Dots embossing folder. The pink layer is from a piece of pink shimme paper.
The background on the card base is from another Cuttlebug folder that is elegant so I added the white pearls for added elegance. Tell me what you think.
Thanks for stopping by...........and come back again soon.

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

That's a beautiful image and I love the pink and green color combination!

Sheri said...

Very pretty card. Love the soft colors you used

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! I love the softness of it. I have checked out your other recent blogs posts, and all the cards are beautiful, too:) And I like the birthday party post, too!

Annie said...

Beautiful card!! great colors.....and I like the layers you did!!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...