Monday, September 13, 2010

ANNIVERSARY CARD

A few months ago I received a card with a die cut on it like this. The sender (Pam) was very kind and mailed the die to me to use and then return to her even though we have never met. I cut a few of these and then ended up finding a bargain for one on eBay so now I have my own.

The black frame and red heart are both from the same die and were in my basket of "pieces". I needed a card for my friend, Harriet and her husband, so I decided to use one of them.. The patterned paper is from a Kaisercraft paper pad. I believe the black and red are SU papers.

I am hoping that Harriet will receive the card before she sees the post here. I haven't had any time for several days to get new cards made and I didn't want to wait any longer to show something again. I wish I could post a new one every day but sometimes "LIFE" just has other plans. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love the die and the colors, this is so pretty

Harriet Skelly said...

I did receive this today and it is even prettier in real life! Beautifully done Vicki!

Lynette said...

Very pretty card, Vicki! Great die cut. How great of Pam to let you borrow it.

Ann Schach said...

Love it! A perfect clean and simple card!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!