Friday, September 24, 2010

HAPPY TOGETHER

I recently got the Stampin Up "Happy Together" set and love these little birds.  I had also recently purchased this Sizzix embossing folder as a part of two-piece set from eBay Seller c**e**m.  The other folder is the one I used on the card I posted on September 20.

I love the embossing folder and how deeply it makes the pattern.  The stamp has the three little birds on it and I stamped it twice - lining them up using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.  The edge design was done with a Martha Stewart punch.  The birds were stamped with Close to Cocoa Ink and mounted on Close to Cocoa paper.

While I had the stamp set out, I decided to make a little different version of it. 

What do you think?  Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous cards, Vicki! Love the embossing!

Barb said...

Hi,
This is my first "visit" to your blog. Luv these cards, they are adorable and the icing on the cake is the lovely embossing.
Happy week-end
Barb in Texas

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness how cute!!! Vivki, I so need to get those embossing folders. You totally convinced me that I NEED to have them. I am amazed at how deep they emboss!! Thanks for sharing this BEAUTY!! Have a great weekend. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh these are adorable Vicki!! I love both of them!

Sheri said...

What do I think? I think I love them both! Great job, Vicki!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...