Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NO STAMPING

I recently ordered the Stampin' Up punch to make the bird and it arrived yesterday and I was eager to use it. The entire card is made using Basic Grey "Utopia" papers. The border across the top is one of the punch out borders in the back of the 6 x 6 paper pad. The card base is white.

The card should have been done in a matter of minutes but I think I spent most of the morning trying to figure out what papers to use and get it done.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

The punched bird looks amazing with these gorgeous papers! Beautiful!

Lynette said...

Beautiful, Vicki! I love that punch. Gorgeous papers, too - great choices:)

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...