Thursday, September 2, 2010

"P" IS FOR PINK ELEPHANT (and more)

Our Yahoo group just had a card swap featuring the letter "P". I had just won the SU "Animal Stories" stamp set on Sunday at the class I took from Michelle Zindorf. When I saw the elephant I thought about a pink elephant.

The card was sent to my friend, Joanne. I thought I was doing so well telling her that P is for a Pink Elephant on Pretty in Pink Paper. I actually missed a couple.

Joanne is a real whiz at these things and told me that P is for Pink Pachyderm on Polka dot and Pretty in Pink Paper.

This was a fun card to make. I rarely make gatefold cards and it gave me a chance to use one of my magnets which have been sitting in a drawer.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Awesome! I love the Pink pachyderm! Cute DSP!

Sheri said...

What a Pretty Pink Polkadot Pachyderm card. Wonder if the Pachyderm is Pregnant??? LOL I think it would be a perfect new baby girl card.

Lynette said...

So cute, Vicki! That Joanne IS a clever one, isn't she!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!