Thursday, October 14, 2010

FALL LEAVES

As I posted last week, I said I would be adding pictures of cards that I am making for a design team.  I am away from home this week, and the week is getting by me very quickly.  This is one of the first cards that I made for Creating Everlasting Memories.  Materials for making this card will be assembled into a kit and sold through Creating Everlasting Memories on-line store.  For information including availability and pricing please go to the CEM web site by clicking on the above link for your inquiry.  If you have any questions, please contact me at the email address on the upper right portion of this blog page.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very cool, Vicki!!

Ann Schach said...

Love, love, love the texture!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...