Thursday, November 18, 2010

ANOTHER RECYCLED CARD

I have a couple of other cards I want to post but I need to know they have been received by the people that I sent them to.  So for today, I'll show you another of the cards I made using a piece from a Christmas card we had received in the past.  I cut the piece out with a Nestabilities Classic Circle and simply mounted it onto a white card base that had been embossed with my favorite Swiss Dots folder.  Some of these designs on cards you receive are just too pretty to throw away so think about recycling pieces from them.

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!

5 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, Vicki, you are the QUEEN of recycling, my dear!!! This is gorgeous to say the least...WOW! I really love it...that snowflake is awesome and just pops against the Swiss Dot embossed background! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Harriet Skelly said...

This is just gorgeous Vicki!

Sheri said...

Pretty card Vicki and I LOVE your blog header! The vintage look is wonderful!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Vicki! Love the gorgeous snowflake set against all of the texture!

Lynette said...

So very beautiful, Vicki!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...