Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARRIET!

This card was made especially for my friend, Harriet, who is celebrating her birthday today.  It was mailed on November 10 to her in California and our beloved postal service has failed to deliver it.  I decided to go ahead and post it now so she could at least see what I sent.

The papers are from a KaiserCraft "Utopia Collection" 6 x 6 paper pad.  I punched the bird using a punch from Stampin Up and the branch was made with a McGill punch.

Harriet, I'm so sorry you haven't received the card.........hope it arrives eventually!!!  Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh Vicki - the card is beautiful - I love that bird punch and you used my favorite color combination too! Thanks so much and I'm so sorry it hasn't arrived - but I haven't gotten the mail yet today so there is still hope!!
Have a great Thanksgiving!

Ann Schach said...

Vicki, this is fabulous! I love the paper...such great colors! perfect use of the bird punch!

Sheri said...

What a beautiful card!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...