Thursday, November 11, 2010

N*O*E*L

Last year after I had all of my holiday cards finished, I made up about a dozen cards using the Cuttlebug wreath embossing folder and stamped the "Merry Christmas" at the bottom.  The cards would have been fine the way they were, but I saw cards being made by others where they were adding something into the center of the design.

While I had my Pine Branch punch out, I came up with this idea.  I attached the punches to the white die cut circle and added the three red flat back pearls.  It seemed like there was too much empty space above it so I got out my JustRite Stamper and added the N*O*E*L.  This was then added to the red die cut circle. 

This is an easy card to make and depending on what you put in the center it can be done very quickly. 

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY...........hope you come back again soon.

5 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Very pretty Vicki - I love that embossed wreath!

Sheri said...

pretty card Vicki

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki - and clever! The JRS font matches the Hero Arts one so well, too!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! Clean, classy and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

.....luv this card!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!