Thursday, December 2, 2010

DECEMBER CALENDER

First let me say, I'm sorry for the shadow on the lower corner of the calender.  I realized I hadn't posted it yet and wanted to get it up quickly.  Lighting in this room isn't the best for pictures.

The stamp is a DeNami Design.  I love the simplicity of the design.  It made it very easy to color with my Copic CIAO markers.  Since the one red berry is next to the red candle, I decided to color them with Christmas Red Stickles.

There.........I made it through the whole year and managed to get a calender done for each month.  I wasn't sure I'd remember to do it but with others making theirs it was always a reminder.

I do see that I have visitors from all over the United States and many other countries from time to time.  
THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY..............your comments are always welcome! 

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Good for you, getting a calendar page done each month of 2010. It's a great idea and when I see yours and Lynette's I think about going for it.... then I forget. Argh! Ok, New Year resolution: calendar pages. There.

Hugs,
Barb

Lynette said...

Simply beautiful, Vicki! Love the stamp and the coloring. And the Stickles, too.

Ann Schach said...

What a fabulous little stamp! Love it!

Annie said...

You did a fantastic job with the calendar pages Vicki. I like the simplicity of the images.....really nice!!

Using the pattern from  this  video referred to yesterday, you will get just one of this card.  Karen Titus added her squares right to the c...