Saturday, January 29, 2011

BASKETBALL HALL OF FAME

Our local paper had a notice this past Thursday about a former coach who used to teach at our school.  The NJCAA coaches have picked him for the NJCAA Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.  My husband asked me to please make him a special card so we could congratulate him.  (I was honored that my husband even asked me.)

The stamps I used are from the SU "Sporting Goods" set.  I went searching for some ideas on SCS and found several that helped me get this card made.  I don't say this very often but I was very pleased at how it came out and my husband's comment made me know he really liked it too..........and his normal reaction to my cards is just a nod of the head and a slight grin.  :)

Let me know what you think................Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Vicki, wow, what an awesome card!!! I love all of those little details that resemble a basketball...way to go!! Your hubby probably knew that he would never find anything even close to this cool card in any store ;D. Hug and blessings, Sabrina

Ann Schach said...

This is so special, Vicki! I love the texture and the colors. This is a perfect card for the coach!

Sheri said...

Very nice. Love the way it shows movement. You can be proud!

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...