Saturday, January 22, 2011

SNOOPY'S BIRTHDAY

Who doesn't like Snoopy and all the Charlie Brown characters?  I thought I'd put this card together for my MIL to give to our grandson for his birthday in a couple of weeks. 

The front of the white cardstock was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The stamp is from Stampabilities.  I stamped the design with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with my Copic CIAO markers.  The design and the turquoise layer were cut with Spellbinders Classic Rectangle dies and then mounted onto the front of the card using pop dots.

The CIAO markers (and Sketch markers), Ink, Spellbinders dies and pop dots can all be ordered here.

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh, Vicki, this is just the cutest card!! I love Snoopy and I am sure your DGS will love it too!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Ann Schach said...

Super cute, Vicki! Perfect coloring!

Karen said...

Just too cute!

Sheri said...

How cute! I have that stamp but it has never seen ink! Love the embossing folder

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...