Thursday, February 10, 2011

VALENTINES FOR GRANDCHILDREN

Sorry it has been a full week since I posted any cards. We've had a lot going on with grandchildren. On Tuesday I was able to finally get back to work, but eBay was offering free listings for up to 100 items so I just had to take advantage of that. (I listed over 100 Lasting Impressions in case you are interested.)

Yesterday my goal was to get a good start on 14 Valentines. My mother-in-law needs 8 and I needed 6. All but three were finished last night and they are now all ready to put in the mail.  Today I am posting the cards that we are sending to our grandchildren. 

This card is for our grandson, Tucker.  My friend, Sheri, sent me some stamp-offs of this cute little guy after I saw a card she had made.  I added some extra hearts around him.  The images were colored with Copic markers.  I trimmed the piece down and then punched two corners with a Martha Stewart corner punch and the opposite corners with a corner rounder punch I had.

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

This is adorable Vicki!

Sheri said...

He is darling! I love the corner punch that you used

Lynette said...

Oh, they are all so cute, Vicki!!! You have been SO busy, I hope you get to relax soon!!!

Ann Schach said...

All of these are just adorable! You have outdone yourself! And the coloring is perfect, too!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...