Monday, April 11, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREA

Yesterday was the birthday of a friend, Andrea.  She did receive her card on time.  The stamps I used were PTI "Up, Up and Away" along with the die that is sold separately.  I also had some clouds that had been cut with a die from someone and not sure what company made that particular die. 

First I cut out the white pieces of card stock with the hot air balloon die.  They were each stamped with either Green Galore, Real Red or Yo Yo Yellow and Chocolate Chip ink.  Card stock was also from SU.

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

Linda Fisher said...

This card is just too CUTE! I love the air balloons just floating thru the clouds. Great Job!

Lynette said...

Very cool, Vicki! I love the dimension of the clouds, balloons, and grass.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Vicki, what a fun card!!! Love those balloons and the colors you chose!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Mary said...

I love this card!I really like the way that you made your grass by tearing the green card-stock. Making your ballons and clouds pop up looks wonderful.

Mary

Harriet Skelly said...

VIcki I love the hot air balloons and the clouds - what a great card!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Vicki! You can't go wrong with balloons!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great card, Vicki - this is one of my favorite PTI sets!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...