Tuesday, May 31, 2011

NEW BABY CARD


A nephew and his wife recently had their first baby.....a baby boy.  They shared a picture of him in his first outfit and the outfit had an owl pattern all over it.  Some time ago I had purchased a template to make this little overall but had never used it so that picture I saw inspired me to get it out.  (There is a second piece that can be used with it so it looks more like a little girl's outfit.

The paper is a double sided dp, so I made a cut a small white piece to put inside for a small greeting.  The card is smaller than an A2 size so it doesn't leave a lot of room for a message, but the pattern seemed so appropriate to use for them.

Lasting Impressions buttons were a little too light so I colored them with a Copic marker to match the blue in the paper a little better.

So what do you think?  Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. If you are interested in seeing the latest Hero Arts items, I have posted pictures of them here:  Hero Arts

3 comments:

Lynette said...

That is so darling, Vicki! Very cool template.

Sheri said...

How cute is this? I love the template!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This is adorable, Vicki! You outdid yourself with this one!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!