Monday, May 16, 2011

THINKING OF YOU

Tuesday night I was able to get several cards made.  All to often recently we have needed Sympathy or Thinking of You cards.  Recently I purchased a KaiserCraft 6 x 6 paper pad called "English Rose".  The papers are gorgeous!  All the papers used on this card came from that paper pad. 

The bottom dp was edged with a Martha Stewart punch.  And yes, I'm into butterflies so I punched one with the beautiful Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch!

KaiserCraft paper pads have a variety of coordinating die cuts in the back of the pads.  Although I don't usually use many of them, I liked this one and it worked out nicely for the Thinking of You sentiment which I stamped with VersaColor Ash Rose. 

Here is a link to the card:  THINKING OF YOU.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki - that is one gorgeous card! I love that paper!!

Mary said...

Your card is so pretyy Vicki. I love the DP and the beautiful butterfly that you added. :)

Mary

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Vicki. ~Sheri

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...