Thursday, June 30, 2011

CATEPILLAR'S DREAM

Another simple card for beginners or anyone who needs a card in a hurry...............

This very pretty dp is from a paper pad I purchased.  If you click on the card and enlarge it, you can see the sparkle in the paper.   The stamp I used is from Penny Black and actually has two butterflies on the design but I didn't ink them up.  Because the paper had some glitter on it, I stamped the sentiment portion of the stamp with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed it with Egyptian Gold embossing powder.

I have several packages of very pretty dimensional butterflies and these seemed to go very nicely where the stamped ones would have appeared.

Your comments are always welcome and appreciated.  Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

A very pretty card, Vicki. Love the placement of the butterflies and the chosen colors

Lynette said...

Pretty paper and butterflies, Vicki - pretty card!

Mehrll said...

Your cards are so lovely and practical. I really enjoy your site and use it as a guide in planning my cards.

Jackie Bolhuis had a  video a few weeks ago using these little birds. All of these use the layouts use a strip of dsp measure 1 3/4"-2...