Monday, June 13, 2011

QUICK AND EASY

Between my mother and my mother-in-law I need lots of cards and many times they are on a moment's notice.  This card WAS quick and easy!  After the post I had yesterday, it was a relief that this one went together smoothly.  The papers are from the same paper pad that I used for yesterday's post.

Recently I was the lucky winner of blog candy on Ann Schach's blog, The Stampin' Schach.  Ann and I became acquainted last summer when we sat next to each other at Michelle Zindorf's brayering class.  I've been following her blog ever since.  The pearls on this card are from the blog candy I received.  Thank you again, Ann!!!  I LOVE using pearls on cards.

The Martha Stewart punched edge was a perfect way to use pearls to dress up an otherwise pretty plain card, but it was quick and easy!

Thank you for coming by!

6 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Vicki, what a beautiful card!! Love that butterfly and the punched borders, just fabulous!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Barbara said...

This is really lovely! What I like about this MS punch is that it reminds me of the lace my grandmother used on her apron and clothes for me. Brings back memories!

whitneymaryann said...

Glad today's lovely card was easily produced. Your yesterday's blog just brought a smile to my face because I've been there/done that. Thank goodness for small punches and embellishments to cover those inadvertant smudges or other minor (but seem like major!) gaffes. Thanks for your creative inspiration.

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely beautiful, Vicki! The pearls are the perfect touch! I am so happy that we sat by each other during Michelle's class! Meeting you was one of the best perks of the day!

Lynette said...

I love all the pearls, Vicki - pretty card!

We had such an awesome time at our Gathering, didn't we? Can't wait til next year!

Lynette said...

I love all the pearls, Vicki - pretty card!

We had such an awesome time at our Gathering, didn't we? Can't wait til next year!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!