Saturday, June 11, 2011

SU ASIAN ARTISTRY - Version #3

Although this is the third card I'm showing you, it was actually the first one I made with this stamp. This particular card was inspired by one I saw on someone's blog a while ago.  I'm sorry to say I didn't record whose it was.  (If the person who made a very similar card to this sees my post, please let me know as I would like to recognize you here.)

The card I cased used SU Pretty in Pink and Green Galore on the design but layered with brown and used a pretty brown ribbon.  I decided to just stick to the pink and green through the entire card.  The embossing folders I used are different and I added the pearls to the dots.  My card also includes the dragonfly design which comes from that same stamp set.

Hope you like what you see.   If you have any questions, just let me know.  Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

All of you Asian inspired cards are so pretty. The colors are so soft. Nice job on them

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Vicki! I sure do love that embossing folder! Wish I could say it was my card you cased, but it wasn't:) See you tomorrow!!!

Joanne said...

I have loved all three cards, but this is my absolute favorite!!! It's fun to see the different styles! GREAT creations!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! Who could resist the pearls! I love the layout!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...