Thursday, July 7, 2011

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR A FRIEND

My friend, Joyce, has a birthday coming up soon and rather than send the card late, I sent it early to make sure she had it in plenty of time. 

The paper came from Creating Everlasting Memories eBay Stores!.

The paper is beautiful and didn't really need a lot of extra pizzaz to it, to I simply added the punched section in the middle using the Martha Stewart punch "Double Arches" and then stamping the Happy Birthday in the middle.

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Linda Fisher said...

I LOVE this card! The background paper is stunning. A gorgeous, quick and easy card.

Lynette said...

A simple and beautiful card, Vicki!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...