Tuesday, July 26, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

My sister and her husband are celebrating their anniversary this coming Friday.  Since she isn't going to be home then I sent her card early. 

I used the Quickutz Scalloped Ovals for the image and red layer.  I also cut a strip of black and die cut just the end of it with the same dies.  If you are interested in these dies, you can find them at this eBay store:  Creating Everlasting Memories

The punch used is the McGill "Pine" punch which I can get for you at a discount if you are interested.

Thanks for stopping by! 

7 comments:

Sheri said...

How sweet it is. You sister had to have loved it.

Ann Schach said...

What a perfect image for an anniversary card! I love the black and white, with the pop of red! Classy and elegant, yet cute!

Lynette said...

Oh Vicki - this is so cute! Always a fabulous color combination, too!

Carla said...

Oh such a fun anniversary card! I love those colors and the details are just tooo cute. I don't know how I missed your store. But, I will be shopping soon!!! Hugs,

Curt in Indy said...

This is so adorable. What a super cute image and perfect for an anniversary card. Happy Anniversary to your sister! Best, Curt

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh this is adorable - love those "love birds"!

Linda Fisher said...

Absolutely Adorable!!! How clever using those scalloped dies, especially the rectangled piece. This card is a beautiful blend of creativity and workmanship!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!