Wednesday, August 10, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS, NANCY!

One of the ladies in our Yahoo Group recently adopted a new puppy.  Nancy named her new puppy Heidi.  She relayed some stories to us about how Heidi was adapting to her new home and how happy they were to have a furry friend again.  Since I'm a dog lover myself and don't have one to enjoy anymore I really was very happy for Nancy and decided to make her a card.

This stamp set is from Craft Lounge "Crafty Clear Stamps".  It was a stamp set I had to have and had purchased in Des Moines in 2010..........but never used.  This was the perfect opportunity to use it because the stamp looked so much like the puppy she adopted.  I used a dark brown but her puppy has black spots and is very playful the way it sounds.  The design was colored with Copic CIAO markers.

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.  Your comments are always welcome.....I love hearing from you!

5 comments:

gennexttechnology said...

Hey this is the awesome card...I liked it..It's superb as well as awesome and the designing is good...:)

window stickers

Anonymous said...

Hey this is the awesome card...I liked it..It's superb as well as awesome and the designing is good...:)

Barbara said...

Aww! This is so cute! Your friend will love it -- so will the puppy!

Linda Fisher said...

This card is just so CUTE CUTE CUTE! It just brings my heart full of smiles! You need to teach me how to color.....beautiful job!

Ann Schach said...

What a perfect puppy card! I LOVE it, Vicki!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...