Tuesday, August 9, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TARYN!!!!


Our granddaughter, Taryn Grace is FOUR YEAR OLD today.  We had her birthday party this past Saturday and these are cards that I made for her.  We gave her the first one and my mother gave her the second one.

I had purchased some birthday stickers from Outstamping Designs in Des Moines.  The birthday cake and embossing folder were both PERFECT because they both had 4 candles on them.  I'm afraid the embossing doesn't show up very well in the picture. 

The Pooh pieces are not stickers but they were in a set that also came from Outstamping Designs.  The balloons made it easy to personalize the card with the number 4 on them.

Out granddaughter is having a perfect day for going to Adventureland in Des Moines today.   I hope they are having a marvelous time!!!  I can almost hear her giggling on the rides.  :)

Thank you for stopping to take a look.  Your comments are always welcome......I enjoy hearing from you.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I just know she loved both cards! great job. Yes, she does have the perfect day to go to Adventureland. I remember taking the grandkids and we always seemed to pick the hottest days of the year.

Marge said...

These are both ADORABLE, Vicki! Love how you used the balloons to personalize her card -- bet she LOVED them!!!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...