Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BEWITCHING HALLOWEEN

Last year after Halloween, I found a pack of Jolee's boutique dimensional stickers on clearance at Target.  I really liked them and thought they would be fun to use this year on cards for a couple of the grandchildren.    The dp I used for the background is from my "stash".  I cut the white layer with a Spellbinders die and then lightly sponged it with a green ink before adding the stickers.  I wanted to add a fine line of black around the edge of the layer and made a little slip with the marker, which explains the little black lines I added around the entire piece to help camouflage the boo boo.  I'm sure one of the granddaughters will love this one.

Thanks for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome............I really love hearing from you!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Cool sticker and card, Vicki! Great recovery from your "boo-boo" too:) I thought you had done the blanket stitch around the edge!

Marge said...

Cute witchy card & I thought you put "stitches" there on purpose -- great cover up!!!

Ann Schach said...

I really like this, Vicki! The "blanket stitching" around the edge really adds to the image! Aren't you glad you had the little slip!

Sheri said...

very cool and your boo boo turned out to really set the card off!

Anonymous said...

really great card
~Pat

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!