Wednesday, November 9, 2011

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, LYNETTE

Today's card is getting posted a little late in the day, but it is an anniversary card I made and sent to my friend, Lynette and her husband Jim for their anniversary which is today.  I sent it plenty early and I know they received it but I wanted to wait to post it until their special day...........sorry it's so late in the day!

The patterned dp used on this card is from a K&Company 6 x 6 paper pad "Julianne".  The solid color card stock is from Stampin' Up.  I saw this layout on a weekly layout challenge and liked it so tried to come up with complimentary papers to make one.

Your comments are always welcome............I love hearing from you!!!  Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

A very pretty card indeed. Love the patterns you chose

Anonymous said...

absolutely elegant and classy card
~Pat

Lynette said...

This card is so beautiful, Vicki - the papers are awesome! We love it! Thanks for helping make our special day even more special!!

Barbara said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Warm and elegant!

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...