Saturday, November 12, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABBY!

Our Granddaughter, Abby, is celebrating her birthday today and this is the card I made for her.

 Inky Antics has several stamp sets that can be used with Honeycomb Paper Pads or just by themselves.  Since I can purchase these for resale, I bought several and the granddaughters just love them.

The image was stamped and then certain areas colored with SU markers.  Since part of the inside of the card is just one layer and has coloring, I didn't use Copic markers on this one or the colors would bleed through the card stock.  

The pink layer on the front of the card was run through the Cuttlebug with one of the Cuttlebug embossing folder.  Below you can see a picture of the inside of the card. 


If you would like to order any of the Inky Antics HoneyPOP stamp sets or the Honeycomb Paper Pads, just let me know.  I will be more than happy toorder them for you at a discount.  You can see all of the stamp sets here:  Inky Antics Rubber Stamps

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments would be welcome!!!  I love hearing from you.

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh, wow, Vicki! This is so cute! It certainly brought a smile to my face. The pop-up is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

what a great card for a young lady on her birthday
~Pat

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...