Thursday, November 10, 2011

PENNY BLACK CHRISTMAS STICKERS

If you are wanting to make some quick and easy Christmas cards because time is premium for you, I have several sheets of each of these Penny Black stickers for sale.  The first set is a whimsical, fun way to make Holiday cards and the second sheets has some beautiful religious designs.  The sheets will be $2.00 each plus a small amount to send them to you.  To minimize the shipping expense, I can carefully cut these sheets apart so they can fit in a smaller envelope.  

Let me know if you would like to purchase both or either by emailing me at vboddicker@aol.com.  


I have been appointed Chairman of the elections held in our precinct and this requires some time the day before elections, pretty much the whole day of the election if not early morning to late at night, and again some time the day after the election (which was today).  I need a little time to catch up so I'm sorry there is no card today.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

This is the  video  I used to make this card using more retired dsp. After I finished, I was a little dissatisfied with the white background...