Monday, November 21, 2011

PENNY BLACK STICKERS - Christmas Traditions #1

Because of all the things that need to be done moving and following the move of my mother, I decided I was going to need some quick and easy cards to send to family and friends this year.  A few days ago I posted pictures of two sheets of Penny Black Christmas/Holiday stickers. (See full sheet on my November 10 post.) Today's post and five out of the next six posts will show cards that I made using stickers from the Christmas Traditions set. 

The front of the card was embossed using a Sizzix snowflake embossing folder.  The strip behind the sticker was made with SU Pacific Point card stock which matched so well with the color on the sticker.  I punched the edge with a MS snowflake punch.  I mounted this sticker onto SU Real Red card stock and added it to the card.  To give it a little sparkle I lightly touched the center of the embossed snowflake with Crystal Stickles.

I am going to post the other cards at this time and schedule them to appear November 23, 25, 28, 30 and December 2 so please stop back and check them out.

Remember, these stickers are available for purchase by contacting me.  Thank you for stopping by! 

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty sticker, and I love the embossed snowflakes.

Anonymous said...

what a great and quick card. hope your mom's move goes well
~Pat

Sheri said...

Pretty card! I love the embossing folder.

Joanne said...

What an ADORABLE card! You really created a wonderful way to use the PB sticker!

Barbara said...

It might be quick and easy but it sure is cute! I looks great and the sticker is adorable.

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...