Tuesday, February 21, 2012

VERTICAL STAMP

Another card part used!!!  Way more than a year ago, I made up several of these designs stamping a flower and then adding the vertical sentiment stamp over it.  The "Celebrate" stamp is from Paper Inspirations.  I still have a couple more in my card parts basket.  The green piece was a scrap that I didn't even have to cut down but I embossed it using the edge of Crafts Too "Daisy Flourish" folder.  

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you will come back tomorrow and Thursday to see two more of the cards I made yesterday using items I had purchased last July but never used.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

It always makes for such a great card to stamp that sentiment over a flower - awesome! So pretty.

Joanne said...

Those vertical stamps are so PERFECT for a quick card...and no one would know, as they are beautiful!

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Vicki! This is gorgeous! I love the texture and the colors! Very striking!

Harriet Skelly said...

Gorgeous - I love the Paper Inspirations images stamped over flowers!

Anonymous said...

love the cleverness and the pretty colors ~Pat

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...