Sunday, July 29, 2012

50TH ANNIVERSARY

Some of our friends are celebrating their 50th Anniversary today.  The picture makes the card stock I used appear to be white but it is actually Lasting Impressions "Snickerdoodle" which is off white.  A Golden Anniversary is the perfect time to use my Gold Mirricard card stock.

I embossed the front of the card with an elegant Cuttlebug folder.  Then I cut two Spellbinders Lotus dies - one gold and one off white and attached them to the front as shown above.  The sentiment stamp is an old Ann-ticipations stamp that I have had for a very long time.  It was embossed with Egptian Gold embossing powder, cut with a Spellbinders Classic Circle and then mounted onto a Spellbinders Scalloped Circle that had been cut with the Gold Mirricard card stock.  The circle layer was attached to the center using foam pop dots.

I'd love to hear any comments you have.  Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Joanne said...

GORGEOUS card, Vicki! That gold mirror-like cardstock really sets the card off in a beautiful way....great choice! They will love this card!!!

Anonymous said...

simply elegany. really pretty card
~Pat~

Lynette said...

I love the gold mirror cardstock, Vicki - very pretty card! Congrats to your friends!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!