Monday, July 9, 2012

THANK YOU, ANNIE!


On several posts I have mentioned the Yahoo group of ladies who meet in Des Moines once a year.   One of our members is from Canada and has been unable to join us but she so generously made up little packets of "pieces" for each of us to use on our cards.

Today's card (4 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches) is made with two of the pieces that were in one of the packets.  I embossed the front of the card with the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls folder. 

The gold embossed design is actually two separate circles from my Annie.  I mounted the smaller circle onto the larger one with foam dots.  Next I cut out two pieces using the Spellbinders Lotus die - one in white and one in Gold Mirracard cardstock.  As you can see I placed the white one off center on top of the gold piece and then added the two embossed pieces.

Thank you, Annie, for your generosity and taking the time to cut out so many of the pieces that were sent to us. 

I always appreciate your comments, so please tell me what you think.  Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Joanne said...

Since I have had my grandchildren, I haven't had a chance to comment on the past few cards of yours, and they are just GORGEOUS! Love the Cross card, as well as the sympathy and one with the vellum! Your creativity has been on HIGH, my friend! WELL done!

Lynette said...

So beautiful, Vicki! And yes, Annie is certainly generous!

Barbara said...

This is gorgeous!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!