Saturday, July 7, 2012

WITH MUCH APPRECIATION

Today's post is the card I made for us to give Fr. Brian at the Farewell Dinner tomorrow.  I know I've posted cards like this before, but I really like the design.  The front of the card is embossed with the SU Tulip folder.  Even though the design is "tulips" I don't think they necessarily will look flowery.

The two gold glossy layers and off white layer were cut with the Spellbinders Labels Eleven.  I layered three of the cross die cuts from the Spellbinders Cross Collection which is now discontinued.  I'm sure glad I have it.  I added a small shiny "class a'peel" sticker from Stampendous in the center of the cross.

Inside I stamped the sentiment "With Much Appreciation" for all Fr. Brian did for our parishes while he was here.
Your comments are always welcome.  Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

That is a very special card you made for him. Nicely done

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!