Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ALCOHOL INK CARD PIECE

This card piece that I found in my stash had been made using alcohol inks on glossy paper.  After it was dry, I used SU White ink and stamped the Penny Black design onto it.  Then it was added to my card pieces for future use. 

Well it was time to clear out some of those pieces so I mounted it onto white card stock and trimmed.  The ink I had used matched very well to the SU Tempting Turquoise card stock.  I ran the front of the card through the Cuttlebug with the embossing folder and then added the matted design.

Comments are always appreciated so please feel free to tell me what you think.  Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Super pretty, Vicki!

Joanne said...

This card is so delicate and subtle....it really shows off your technique as well as the image. Just beautiful!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...