Sunday, August 26, 2012

HAPPY 90TH BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!!

I loved the pink card like this that I had made at an SU Workshop so I bought the die set, embossing folders and stamp set to make additional cards.  My mother has always looked so nice when she wears lavender so I decided to choose that color of card stock for the card.  We have a special birthday card to give her that tells about the year she was born, but my mother-in-law is sending this one to my mother.

Today is mother's birthday, but we celebrated yesterday.  Our entire family was together for the first time in many years.  It was a great celebration!

Thank you for stopping by!


4 comments:

Lynette said...

Such a pretty card for such a special occasion! I'm glad you had a great party for her yesterday.

Harriet Skelly said...

What a beautiful card - I love the color! That is so great that your whole family was together for this special occasion!

Ann Schach said...

Such a gorgeous card, Vicki! I am sure that your mother loved it!

Anonymous said...

lovely card. know your mom will enjoy this one
~Pat~

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!