Monday, October 8, 2012

ONE MORE USING...... Tell Your Story

 
 
After making cards that have been posted in the last few days using paper from the Teresa Collins "Tell Your Story" paper pad, I had pieces left from the chevrons I had cut. 
 
I cut a 4  1/4 x 5 1/2 inch piece of the solid orange paper.  The top piece of paper was trimmed down slightly so I could punch three 1 inch squares in the upper right hand corner.  In order to get the squares spaced correctly, I had to use a ruler and a pencil to give me a guideline for where the punches should be made.
 
The tiny butterflies are from the sheet of Teresa Collins "Tell Your Story" sticker sheet.  I stamped the sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly on a piece of white card stock and then punched it out with a Marvy Uchida scalloped rectangle punch.  SU Pumpkin ink was sponged around the edges and then added to the card with pop dots.
 
Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!  Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I really love how you are using all of your scraps and really getting your moneys worth out of the paper pack. Very pretty card and so creative too

Anonymous said...

This card is super cute Vicki!

Anonymous said...

you do such a great job of using your butterfly themes - this is quite lovely
~Pat~

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...