Wednesday, January 16, 2013

BIRD ON A BRANCH #3

This is another card I made after seeing one that was kind of similar on SCS.  I used a different layout, embossed a panel of leaves for part of the front and added a butterfly.  

I'm always happy to answer questions so let me know if you are wondering about something.  Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used......
Ink:  SU Pacific Point
Cardstock: SU Pacific Point (designer pack), White, Lasting Impressions Bubble Gum and a scrap of a green for branch
Other:  SU Bird/Branch punch, McGill Flower punch and Pearl Pen (for eye, flower center and on butterfly).

3 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

I love the colors on this one - I have been enjoying your Birds on a Branch series!

Lynette said...

Very pretty, Vicki! I've sure been liking your bird cards!

Char said...

I am enjoying all your Bird on a Branch shares, but I LOVE this one....just love the colors!! So happy!!!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...