Thursday, January 31, 2013

POCKET CARD


A long time ago I made a card like this and it was not a card to open.  The piece that says "Happy Birthday" actually sticks down inside a pocket and there is room to sign the little piece and send it.  However, without thinking I started to put this together on a vertical fold piece of card stock so I won't sign the piece on the outside of the card.  I will stamp another sentiment inside wishing them a happy day.  The papers and trim are all from a Making Memories paper pad that I got at the same time I purchased the "Emma" pad used a few days ago.

Well, here we are and it is January 31.  Already one month of 2013 has passed, but that just means we are that much closer to SPRING!!!

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Cool card and I love the colors. Also that happy birthday font is very very cool

Ann Schach said...

Awesome card, Vicki! I love this paper...such cheery colors! What a great card layout!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!