Friday, January 18, 2013

STAMPIN' UP! Flower Fest


I found this layout on Splitcoast Stampers but used my own colors and papers.  I embossed the top and bottom edges with a Cuttlebug border folder.  I'm not sure if it shows in the picture but I scored a line below the upper embossing and above the bottom embossing.

I had to do some measuring to figure how wide the strips of Lavender Lace and Wild Wasabi SU card stock would be along with the flowered dp.  The strips were added to the back of the flowered designer paper.

The patterned background, leaves and flowers all papers from the Graphic 45 "Place in Time" 8x8 paper pad.  I stamped the flowers and leaves with SU Craft White ink and then heat embossed using Opaque White powder.  They were cut out and attached to the flowered background.  The top flower was attached using a foam square to pop it.

Thank you for stopping by!  Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful papers - beautiful card! Love the flowers.

Sheri said...

Vicki, this one is so pretty. I love the flowers paper pieced. And the embossing gives it so much interest.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!