Thursday, March 7, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER


Today is my sister Sharon's birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!  I doubt she checks out my blog, but wanted to post her card today.  Hopefully by the time this card shows on my blog she will have received it in Ft. Myers FL. 
 
This is an A2 top fold card.  I don't use the top fold very often for some reason and I really like them.  I stamped the sentiment on the top and then added a piece of the pleated ribbon from SU.  The three flower designs were stamped from the SU Simply Soft stamp set and then colored them with the SU markers.  I love the pastel colors.
 
I added the little pink butterfly and after taking the picture I added a tiny white pearl on the center of the butterfly. 
 
Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Happy birthday to your sister! I am sure she will LOVE her card. It is so pretty.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...