Tuesday, March 5, 2013

PASTEL FLOWERS


Last Thursday I posted a card using this same stamp and the same colors.  For this card I decided to cut and embosss each of the layers with a Spellbinders die and then mount them on a card base which had been embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  As you probably can tell this embossing folder is definitely my go-to folder.  To me it feels like a very delicate, feminine design and since I used the pastel colors it just seemed like the perfect choice.
 
Don't forget, I can get Spellbinders dies for you and at a discounted price.  So let me know if there is ever any you would like to order.  Also if there is an ink pad that you are wanting I have access to a lot of types.......except for SU.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Love this and all your latest cards, Vicki! You have been very productive lately.

Harriet Skelly said...

I love those flowers from SU and how you colored them. Very feminine card!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful coloring, Vicki! This is such a sweet card. I love this embossing folder.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...