Thursday, April 18, 2013

PRAYING FOR YOU


Yesterday I was able to get 7 new cards made.  Some are similar to each other.  Five have butterflies and two have dragonflies.  For now I will show you two of the new ones I made. 
 
 I found the patterned dp for both of these cards in a paper pad from Graphic 45 "French Country" 6 x 6 paper pad.  I love making cards with black and ivory or black and white.  The image, sentiment and butterfly are all from SU.  I definitely like the first card the best, but I think this is a really neat design to use for a sympathy or thinking of you type of card.   Thank you for stopping by!
 
 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, these are so elegant, Vicki! Such beautiful papers, and I love that stamp set.

Char said...

I really like all the butterfly cards that you have posted. You can use those so many ways with so many different color combinations!

Heather T said...

So pretty, they remind me of the summer fabrics I can't wait to start wearing again.

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...