Monday, June 17, 2013

SU FRESH VINTAGE - #1


A card I saw on Pinterest is the inspiration for this card.  The bow I added is a little different and on my card I added an embossed border on the left and right hand edges of the card.  I used Bashful Blue cardstock, ink and ribbon for this card.   I'm sorry I was not able to get a very good picture of it since it is such a light color.
 
I actually made two cards like this.  The first one (above) was made for a good friend who has been struggling with her health for nearly 2 months. She has been in the hospital a couple of times and is now receiving physical therapy.   I should have sent a card sooner, but kept thinking that she would be coming home soon.
 
The second card I made like this says "Happy Anniversary" at the bottom and is a card I will hold and send to my sister and her husband late in July.  I plan to make another card like this in a darker color but I need to find some ribbon that will match my paper. 

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Such a soft feel to this card. Beautiful!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is just gorgeous!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...