I'M SELLING ON EBAY

I am selling some of my items on eBay and if you are interested in checking out my listings click here: My eBay List Be sure to check back from time to time.

Friday, July 12, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOYCE!


In two days my friend, Joyce, will be celebrating her birthday.  This is the card I made for her using a punch I borrowed from my friend, Georgia.  The "pink" shade used for the background of the punched design, the ribbon and ink are all SU Blushing Bride.........such a delicate shade to go with the beautiful punched edge.  The card was sent plenty early so I know she has received it already. 
 
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Nicely done, Vicki! I guess I missed that punch:) It's very cool.

Sandy said...

Very pretty Vicki. I do love that shade of pink and that punch gives such a great effect.