Friday, July 19, 2013

SUMMER FLOWERS


I don't know what kind of weather you have been having, but it has been REALLY HOT here for several days now.  The flowers which I have in pots outside have really been stressed by this heat and are not looking so great right now.
 
So if your flowers are looking like mine, here is a pretty jar of flowers to brighten your day.  As you can see by the date on this photo, the card was made back in April.  We made this card at the last SU workshop I attended.  The colors feel very cooling to me and with the tempature due to get above 90 degrees again today I'll take anything that helps make me feel more cool. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

A very pretty card. Very hot here as well.

Joanne said...

BEAUTIFUL Flowers.....and no wilting! Smile! Thank you for giving us each a bouquet to enjoy!

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...