Thursday, October 3, 2013

'TIS THE SEASON FOR COLDS


 
I have been trying so hard to schedule or  post a card Monday through Friday each week but unfortunately Monday night I came down with the beginnings of a Head Cold.  I had a terribly sore throat yesterday and was simply not up to posting anything for you to see.  So today I am showing you two cards - one for yesterday and one for today.
 
I made both of these at a Stampin' Up workshop back in April (as you can see by the dated pictures).  The demonstrator who offers these classes always has such great ideas for us to make.  Providing I'm feeling better, I will be going to another one of her workshops this coming Saturday.
 
Sorry I am not offering any details, but if you have any questions about the cards, please feel free to contact me. 
 
Thank you for stopping by!  (Atleast you can't catch my cold by visiting my blog.)

3 comments:

Sheri said...

pretty cards! I hope you feel better really fast!

Lynette said...

Cute cards, Vicki! I sure hope your cold doesn't last long and that you are able to go to the workshop tomorrow. (And yes, I'm glad I can visit you here without worrying about catching anything!)

Joanne said...

These are my two most favorites so far! Aren't the workshops fun!

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...