Tuesday, December 3, 2013

CASING A CHRISTMAS CARD


Last year I received a Christmas card from my friend, Lynette, that was made like this.  Since I had some of the very same paper which had been in my supplies for a very long time, I decided to make one nearly identical.  The ribbon I attached is different and the way I did my sentiment is different.  I still have more of that paper though so I think I'll probably made a few more like this to use for the people who live in the independent living center where my mother lives.  I think it makes a really neat presentation.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Very pretty! Do you remember that I got the paper from you in Des Moines one year? :) I love it and I think I still have a little bit left.

Ann Schach said...

Very striking, Vicki! This paper is gorgeous!

One of the cards made on  this  vi.deo used this stamp from the Flowing Flowers set.  This isn't a two-step design and I wasn't sure...