Friday, February 28, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET MAGGIE!


One of my nephews has a little girl named Maggie who will celebrate her very first birthday on Sunday, March 2.  Before mailing her card earlier this week, I almost forgot to take a picture of it.  The card is very simple.  She is probably too small to know anything about Mickey Mouse, but I think her brother who is a little bit bigger will enjoy it too.
 
I've had the dp for a long time and decided it was time to use some of it along with the Mickey Mouse sticker.
 
Thanks for coming by!

2 comments:

Annie said...

This is a really sweet card!! Especially like the DP.
Annie

Bonnie32002 said...

Totally adorable and perfect theme for a little one!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...