Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

 
After I posted several Valentines I had made for this year, I made two additional ones...........one for a very special friend and one for my mother.  I was very pleased with both of them but unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of them before dropping them in the mail!

So I thought I would pull out one of the cards I made for a past Valentine's Day.  It just didn't seem right to post anything else today.  Some of you may have seen it before but hope you will enjoy seeing it again. 

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Lovely card, fresh and fun!

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...