Friday, February 7, 2014

HAPPY WATERCOLOR #5


I decided to make one more card with this stamp set and giving a watercolor type of look to the background for the flowers.  The colors I used are Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantelope and Costal Cabana from the 2013-2015 In Colors.
 
Since these colors are more pastel, I decided not to stamp the floral stem and sentiment with black but instead used Baked Brown Sugar also from the new In Colors.
 
The punch I used for the corners is from Stampin' Up!  The white layer was then added to the Costal Cabana card base.  Very simple card - quick and easy!
 
Now watch for the second post for today................

1 comment:

Bonnie32002 said...

Very, very pretty. I really like the soft colors. I will try to remember to get out my old shadow stamps next week and see if I can try this again!

   These are two cards I made using the second format from Robin Armbrecht's video.  (You can see a link in yesterday's post.)  I li...